Compensation Data Exchange, LLC (CDX) is an entity responsible for electronic data
interchange between data providers and Data Collection Organizations (DCOs). CDX
is a product developed by the American Cooperative Council on Compensation Technology
(ACCCT), and licensed to Compensation Data Exchange, LLC. ACCCT and Compensation
Data Exchange, LLC have been formed by their managing DCOs to provide products and
- align products/services to the business needs of their customers and managing participants
- provide managing participants cost effective solutions through expense and resource
- deliver solutions that provide for ongoing data collection and reporting efficiencies
for customers and managing DCOs
- provide value to the industry by utilizing analytics and benchmarking tools to gain
insight and vision to effectively plan for the future
CDX Notifications and Updates
BEEP Online Training & Online Training Center
BEEP Online Training sessions are now available on the web site. There are twelve BEEP training sessions. In addition, the new Online Training Center (OTC) was also implemented. All CDX online product training is now located in the OTC, including a function to provide feedback.
Single Sign On (SSO) Update
In December, 2016, NY now joins DE, PA, MA, MN and NC in offering Single Sign On to CDX users. Additional DCOs will be offering this feature throughout the year. Please reference the CDX user guide for further instructions for using SSO.
CDX Product Online Training Upgraded
The CDX Product Online Training was upgraded this morning. However, if you receive a "404 Error file not found", please clear your cache and browser history (contact Central Support if you are not sure how to do this).
Internet Explorer 11
On January 12th, 2016, Internet Explorer 11 became the oldest version of the browser that Microsoft will support. For this reason, CDX recommends the use of IE 11 or greater as the most secure IE option offered.
Record Retention and Deletion Policy:
Records deleted on a daily basis:
- EXRs that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an issue date older than 2 years
- Policies that have an expiration date older than 2 years and an entry date older than 2 years
- delete any USRs that meet the following criteria:
- Have a most recent submission date that is older than 3 years or
- Have not been submitted and have an entry date older than 3 years.
See the PEEP and BEEP User Guides for additional archive information
For more information, contact email@example.com